InfoBeasiswaS2 –The SGU (Swiss German University) scholarships offerst for 4 study programs: Information Technology, Accounting, Pharmaceutical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering. Send scholarship proposal via email to email@example.com or to SGU Campus at the latest of 29 April 2011.
- Fulfillment of all registration requirements.
- Must obtain TOEFL/IELTS minimum 500/5.5.
- Result of the high school report of class 10 and 11 should be above high school average.
- Pass the SGU Assesment Interview.
- For following semesters, the scholarship will be based upon the academic achievement and active participation in student organizations.
- Certified photocopy of High School official certificate (IJAZAH SMA/SMK/MA), legalized by the Principal (once it is published).
- Certified photocopy of High School official transcript (SKHUN of SMA/SMK/MA), legalized by the Principal (once it is published).
- Poverty statement from Local Authority/Kelurahan must be submitted (Foundation Scholarships). Valid only for Indonesian nationals (Foundation Scholarships).
Payment Reduction Development Fee Semester Fee
|Payment Reduction||Development Fee||Semester Fee|
Baca juga beasiswa s1 lainnya: